Thursday, July 30, 2009

Fancy Schmancy August Sketch is Coming Your Way

Soo, I must admit, I'd much rather spend what little spare time I have scrapping than learning Photoshop. Soo, since it's my turn to provide the Sketch this month. You get my pretty hand-drawn one. I have oodles of journals filled with sketches I've drawn from inspiring things I see in magazines, online galleries, and in everyday life. Here's one of them for you to ponder. The key to my abbreviations is below the sketch. Hope you can use it. If you do, please link it here. I'm sure I can put together a rak for one lucky participant. (wink)

2 comments:

Joli July 30, 2009 at 11:46 PM  

Cute sketch Jenny!!

Crystal August 2, 2009 at 7:10 PM  

that is an adorable sketch! my little mind is already twirling with ideas! hehehe

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP