Thursday, August 13, 2009

Mosh Posh is now on Facebook! (Hint: A CONTEST!)

Don't you just love Facebook? Don't we all have that super annoying friend who is constantly updating about running 25 miles, getting massages and having a fabulous hair day all while we are up to our eyeballs in laundry? Well, now Mosh Posh is part of the Facebook revolution! Well, without the annoying status updates.

There are lots of changes coming to Mosh Posh starting September 1st. We are excited to share all of them with you! To jump start all of the excitement, we are offering one FREE 3 MONTH SUBSCRIPTION to Mosh Posh to one very lucky randomly chosen winner. How do you enter? Well, that's easy!

Are you on Facebook? All you have to do is become a member of the Mosh Posh Group on Facebook and leave a comment on the thread there letting us know that you are a part of our group.

This contest will run until Midnight MST on August 31, 2009. The winner will be announced September 1st!

12 comments:

floridagirl August 13, 2009 at 3:40 PM  

I am there baby - I think I was the first person to sign up and I didn't even know about the contest here - woo hoo - I love me some Mosh Posh!!

julie.schellin August 13, 2009 at 4:12 PM  

I'm in, I'm in! I would love to win a sub to Mosh Posh!

Tffny August 13, 2009 at 4:32 PM  

I'm one of those anti-facebook people so, so I'm out. But I do love me some Mosh Posh!

kate blue August 13, 2009 at 5:31 PM  

am new to this thing called Mosh Posh..am facebook member # 11 !!

Brook August 13, 2009 at 9:30 PM  

Oh! I just LOVE it that we're on FB now. Thanks so much for setting this up, Estee. I've been missing our chats on the Message Board, so it will be nice to have the FB group for some personal contact. :)

Alecia Wolfford August 13, 2009 at 9:57 PM  

I joined, how fun!! Off to check out what your current kit is, haven't visited in a while.

Joli August 14, 2009 at 11:05 AM  

I joined!

Michelle August 14, 2009 at 10:04 PM  

I have missed hearing what you all have been up to. But, I do not have a facebook acct. Hope all is going well with all of you!!! :)

Aphra Bolyer August 16, 2009 at 9:49 AM  

Joined the group, baby! Can't wait to see what you all do there on the Facebook. In the meantime, crossing my fingers for the MP subscription.

Jenny August 18, 2009 at 11:01 PM  

C'mon, you fb holdouts. I didn't think I wanted to join. And, I did and I lurve it! C'mon, it's awesome!

kyopuce August 20, 2009 at 10:13 AM  

it's ok for me ! I would love to win this sub' !
kiss

Karen Poirier-Brode August 20, 2009 at 7:11 PM  

Joined up! Looking forward to the Mosh Posh Posts

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP