Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Are You Ready For Some Sneaks?

Sneak Peek for Mosh Posh March Kit

Yesterday the sun was shining and I spent the day happily creating away with my AWESOME March kit! I cannot even tell you how much I adore what I created using this kit...I'm not sure if it was the combination of the sun shining in my windows while I worked and the bright and cheery patterned papers that were singing Spring to me or what, but whatever the reason, I am in love and have a feeling that you will be too when you get a chance to play with this kit as well!

Can't wait to share my layouts with you when we have the full gallery reveal! Until then, happy scrapping!

Jen

3 comments:

Beatriz Rubio De Kimmel March 2, 2010 at 1:10 PM  

It looks fabulous!! TFS
-BK

Vicky March 3, 2010 at 12:22 PM  

Love the Sneak Peeks! Can't wait to see more ;)

Angie Blom March 4, 2010 at 7:07 PM  

okay now I am so excited to get this .. I have been eyeing this CC material girl for so long... woohoo!! you just made my day!!

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP