Sunday, May 30, 2010

A Little Something for the Long Weekend...

Sneak for MP
* Please note that the chipboard alphas are NOT included in kit.

I've had a bit of time to play a bit with my beautiful June kit and just had to share a peek with you of one of my projects! I am in love, love, love, LOVE with this coming month's kit! It's bright and cheery, a bit romantic and a little bit vintage and makes you think of the days of childhood all in one! Can't wait to share more with you!

Wishing everyone a beautiful Memorial Day weekend!

Jen

6 comments:

Michelle May 30, 2010 at 11:05 PM  

Oh my gosh!! These are beautiful!!!!

Vicky May 31, 2010 at 10:41 AM  

LOVE this! Just look at those flowers! The colors are beautiful! Thanks for the sneak peek :)

Anonymous May 31, 2010 at 10:55 AM  

Jen, that is gorgeous! So inspiring!

Anonymous May 31, 2010 at 10:17 PM  

Great peek - might have to have this kit too I'm thinking... hmmm. Might be time for a sub...

Random Acts of Krafting June 1, 2010 at 12:20 PM  

Oh my, I can't wait!

Anonymous June 1, 2010 at 12:41 PM  

Wow! This is just gorgeous! I can't wait to see the whole kit!

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP