Thursday, May 27, 2010

What kind of scrapper are you???

I am a pretty clean and simple type scrapper.  I have tried to venture out to other styles, and sometimes I have success, and sometimes not so much.  I've been perusing the web, and found some of my favorite examples of different styles that I'd love to master...


You have to go to her blog, and see her gorgeous, gorgeous stuff.  It amazes me how she can just put stuff on the page, but yet it looks like it is right where it's supposed to be.

Glam:  Leslie Ashe

She can bling up a project like nobody's business.  Love how gorgeous and sparkly her LO's are.

Vintage:  Lexi Bridges


I entered the word 'vintage' into the search engine at 2peas, and this gal come up...oh my WORD she can do vintage.  This is the style I struggle the most with.  I am totally bookmarking her for future inspiration.

What's your style?  Whatever it is, you can be sure that Mosh Posh kits can work with any style at all.

1 comments:

Anonymous May 27, 2010 at 8:31 PM  

Thanks for the links, Amy. I love looking at different styles of scrapping too. Even if I don't try a different style, it's great to gather new ideas and inspiration on color combos, techniques, design.

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP