Thursday, January 28, 2010

Falling in love with the February kit!

Well, the darling February kit has been sitting on my table for a few days now... it's still in the ziplock bag all nice and neat. The kit is calling to me... in moo's, oinks, and baa's. It's saying: "I can PEAR-ly wait for you to(mato) cut me up!". ;) But, I haven't had the heart to cut up the papers yet. LOL. I like to stare at it (and lovingly stroke the embellishments) for a while and think out my layouts before I start digging in. :) Am I weird?

Anyways, I realized this morning that the website doesn't have a sneak peek of the kit up yet and usually by now we give you a little taste of what's to come. You all have NO IDEA what goodness is in store for you. Not a clue! :) So, because I'm nice and stuff, I decided I should take matters into my own hands and give you a sneak of the kit.



It's kind of like a puzzle, but I'm sure you will figure it out. ;)

6 comments:

Unknown January 28, 2010 at 5:13 PM  

WOW- just found your blog and kit club! SOOOO bummed I missed that last kit- so so pretty!! I got my eyes on your blog to get ready for the Feb!!

Michelle January 28, 2010 at 7:19 PM  

Ha!Ha! Brook.. love your hints!! I actually bought that whole line here locally!!! LOVE it! Kit looks great!!

Angie Blom January 28, 2010 at 9:19 PM  

Ah you just made me so happy to be a KOM member!!! Love it!!

Heather January 28, 2010 at 10:06 PM  

Oh this collection looks awesome! Love the colors!

Frances January 29, 2010 at 10:29 AM  

Goodness...I am lovin that sneak!

AllyW January 29, 2010 at 3:02 PM  

This kit looks great!

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP