Monday, January 25, 2010

Get more out of your kit!


Laina here today! I have a confession to make...After I make a few pages from my monthly kit, I rarely go back and use the leftover scraps. Sure, I say I'm keeping them for later but somehow I always end up moving on to another project. I hate to throw anything away, so needless to say my leftovers pile is really starting to pile up. This year I have vowed not to let that happen. While the paper and "design" style is is still fresh in mind, I will use up all those beautiful bits of paper!

This month after creating my pages for our gallery I kept my kit out and whipped up four more "blank" pages to have on hand for quick pages or to give as gifts to others. I left room for 4x6 photos since those are my typical print size. I even made 4 simple cards from the smaller scraps.


I did add one sheet of Basic Grey stickers I already had on hand plus extra cardstock pieces. Other than that, everything else was made from the January kit and addons. So my challenge to you is to join me and use up those beautiful kits Kristen puts together for us.




















2 comments:

PamSpradlin January 25, 2010 at 11:51 AM  

love those layouts...

Jennifer Davis January 25, 2010 at 8:49 PM  

Wow, you totally stretched out this kit! Way to go!

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP