Thursday, January 21, 2010

It's that time of year...........

CHA is the best time of year for us arts and crafts gals.  I have been keeping up with all the peeks using The Scrap Review website, and here are just a few of my fave things I've seen so far!

First up, these gorgeous flowers from Maya Road.  I MUST HAVE THESE ASAP!

And then there's this:


because I'm a mist finatic, I can't wait to try this out.  Such possibilities!!


These next sneaks are just a few that caught my eye.  First up, Two Chicks Designs.  I love that they are offering color coordinated embellishments all in one package.  How easy and perfect is that?

Next up, I am in love with the Lily Bee Lovely line.  Sigh........

This new line from KI Memories has totally caught my eye:


I can totally see myself using this new line from Scrap Within Reach.

I have to say, my favorites of all are Cosmo Cricket with their new cardstock:

I'm loving what I've seen of Pink Paislee as well.

What have you seen that you love??  Be sure to let us know here, so Kristen can get started on ordering your fabulous kits!!!

Have a wonderful Thursday!

2 comments:

Brook January 22, 2010 at 8:48 PM  

Oh yes, I love everything you've posted here! :) Thanks for the sneaks!!!

PamSpradlin January 23, 2010 at 9:00 AM  

I really like the Cosmo Cricket

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP